Our one-day workshop will introduce you to the world of coding and transform you into a digitally literate citizen.
The day is relaxed, informal and intimate with a maximum of just 12 delegates. The morning comprises a presentation providing background information and introducing coding concepts, with questions encouraged from delegates. In the afternoon, the focus switches to applying the ideas discussed earlier, with each delegate having their own laptop (provided as part of the course) on which to try out their newly acquired skills.
So, whether you're a business owner, director, manager, working with or in an agency, our workshops are attended by professionals from all different backgrounds with one aim; to overcome their uncertainty of technology in order to have meaningful conversations day-to-day.
Our workshop aims to help you to:
- Build your own simple web application
- Understand how a developer devises a solution
- Learn how problems and bugs are resolved
- Understand the history of the Internet and browser development
- Identify for yourself what innovations lie around the corner